Please contact us for price & delivery time.
SR 25 Series Peristaltic Liquid Pumps by Thomas
Peristaltic Liquid Pumps are your ally when you need to dose or dispense the fluid with high accuracy without cross-contamination. They can be used to pump a variety of liquids such as water, blood, sterile or aggressive fluids or suspended solid.
- Protection of the tubing due to spring loaded rollers and guiding side rollers.
- Quick and easy change of the tubing.
- Roller carrier with two rollers.
- Also suitable for continuous operation, depending on the drive.
- If stored longer than three months, we recommend to remove the tubing.
- Different gear motors available (DC, AC and stepper motor).
- Compact design
- Quick change of tubing
- Self priming
- Safe to run dry
- Maintenance free
- Chemical Industry
- Medical Industry
- Laboratory and Analysis Technology
- Food Sector
- Hygiene and Disinfection
How does it work?
It is also referred to as peristaltic hose or tube pumps, operate using positive displacement. The fluid is fed through the tubing by rollers that rotate squeezing the tube against the pump housing.
As the roller moves over and past a point on the tubing, it expands to allow more fluid to enter. During operation, at least one roller is used to close the tube, therefore the need for extra valves is eliminated.
Peristaltic pumps are ideal for corrosive and viscous fluids, as the only part of the pump to come into contact with the fluid is the flexible tubing. Depending on the model, the tubing or the head can be easily replaced, while the pump itself remains a maintenance-free component.
Contact us now for more information.