Please contact us for price & delivery time.
LVS 610 T Laboratory Vacuum Systems by Welch
LVS 610 T Scope of supply:
- Chemically resistant diaphragm pump MPC 601 T with gas ballast valve
- Suction-side separator with 500 ml round-bottomed flask
- Pressure-side, insulated intensive cooler with round-bottom flask 500 ml with safety valve
- Digital vacuum controller 521 with sensor and venting valve
- One automatically regulated connection
- Suction connection DN 8 for hose inside diameter 8 mm
- Assembled and wired ready for connection
- 1 – 9.3 m3/hr, upto 2 mbar
- Ecoflex speed control system
- Built-in Solvent library
Welch offers a wide range of modular designed LVS systems with different flow ranges and accessories to match the different kinds of applications. With the inlet separator the pump is protected from liquid and particle ingestion.
LVS systems are available with and without controllers. The vacuum can be adjusted precisely to individual needs with the result that the process runs more efficiently and is reproducible. The additional pressure reduction allows the distillation of mixtures almost automatically and without fractionated operation.
Contact us for more information.
- You May Also Like
- Product Enquiry