We are updating our prices. Please email or call 1800 559 988 to place your orders. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
TIC Instrument Controller 3 Head RS232/RS485
The Edwards TIC Instrument Controllers are compact rack or bench mounted controllers which have a large clear graphical display, intuitive user interface and serial communication. This allows full remote control and data logging functions via a new Windows™ based PC program. The controller supports and automatically recognizes up to three gauges from the Edwards range (excluding IGC and Barocels) with coverage from 2000 to 6.6 x 10 -10 mbar.
The TIC Instrument Controller 3 Head
- Provided with a large clear graphics display
- Easy-to-use control interface via a touch sensitive keypad
- An RS232/ 485 interface for control and data monitoring on a remote PC and a logic interface for interface with associated system hardware
- Low pressure gauges may be controlled and protected by high pressure gauges and there are six open collector set point outputs
- Optional relay boxes use these outputs to control three 250V ac 3A, or six 250V ac 5A changeover relays
N.B. This unit is NOT Barocel friendly!
Product ID#: D39700000
Contact us for more information.