Please contact us for price & delivery time.
Temescal Mount PopTop Multi-Pocket E-guns
Virtually Eliminates Cross-Contamination
Temescal’s patented PopTop® e-beam sources offer enhanced convenience, reliability, and throughput in applications ranging from optical and microelectronic production to compound semiconductors and specialized R & D coatings. The key to these performance enhancements is Temescal’s pneumatically actuated “PopTop” crucible cover, which is raised automatically before turret rotation. The net benefit is the virtual elimination of cross-contamination.
- Movable crucible cover, which rises before crucible is rotated
- Pneumatically driven, low-impact cover motion
- Lip of cover recessed around exposed pocket
- Raised structures on underside of cover interlock with crucible web walls
- Virtual elimination of cross-contamination
- Minimal deposition on web walls and on cover margins around exposed pocket
- Reduced risk of damage to source and turret indexer
- Removable/replaceable cover and crucible enable easy source convertibility
- Enhanced crucible cooling improves thermal stability during evaporation
- Adjustable internal and external pole piece extensions optimize beam spot control, regardless of beam position
- Ultra-stable magnetics eliminate the need to regauss magnetic parts following source disassembly
- Power ratings: 1-10 kW (Model 2PT) and 1-12 kW (Model 3PT)
Understanding The Benefits of Temescal’s PopTop source Design
CLICK HERE for diagrams that illustrate how the design of the PopTop cover eliminates cross-contamination and reduces deposition on the lip of the cover around the exposed pocket.
Contact us for more information.