SF6 Gas Servicing Cart E736A
ENERVAC’s SF6 Gas Servicing Cart is designed for the processing of Sulfur Hexafluoride used in high voltage metal-clad switch gear, bus ducts, accelerators, circuit breakers and transformers that are charged during normal operation with SF6 gas as a dielectric. The Cart will perform the following functions:
- Removal of SF6 gas from equipment, liquefaction and storage of the gas in the on-board storage tank.
- The service cart evacuates the serviced equipment for dry out prior to re-charging.
- Re-evaporating SF6 gas and refilling evacuated equipment.
- Purification of SF6 gas by absorption and removal of decomposition products and moisture.
- Full sized line with storage capacities up to 4,000 lbs (1,800 kg).
- Oil-Less, Oil-Free and standard compressor options available.
- Specifically suited for larger sized circuit breakers.
- All functions can either be fully automatic, controlled by a programmable controller or manual.
We are Australian distributor for Enervas SF6 Equipment. Contact us for more information.
Out of stock