Rapidox SF6 6100 Bench
The Rapidox SF6 6100 Bench gas analyser is designed for controlling and monitoring the quality of SF6 gas over a range of applications, including medium & high voltage gas insulated electrical equipment, SF6 gas purity tests, medical testing, manufacturing and laboratory-based research and development.
Exceptionally accurate and stable readings are achieved in simultaneous analysis and data-logging of SF6, SO2 and H2O (dew point) gases. Fully compatible with the Rapidox Gas Recovery Bag, a gas output nozzle allows for the analyser to be attached, ensuring that all SF6 gas is recovered.
The Rapidox SF6 6100 Bench analyser is also available as a complete and portable kit, allowing users to carry all of the equipment that they need within a heavy-duty IP66 case. Each kit includes a set of special tongue and groove self sealing couplings (compatible with famous brands), a swing handle fitted to the SF6 analyser and a separate thermal printer.
- Rapid measurement response of 3-5 minutes
- Low maintenance sensors
- Fully programmable alarm circuits
- Programmable analogue outputs
- RS232/RS485 communications and complete data-logging software
- Optional long-life variable speed sample pump
- Large back-lit LCD display
- Password protection
- Operates on any worldwide mains voltage (90-260VAC)
- Compatible with industry standard gas recovery systems
Contact us for more information.
- You May Also Like
- Product Enquiry
Please enter your enquiry details below and we will get back shortly.