Please contact us for price & delivery time.
Rapidox 1100 Oxygen Analyser
The Rapidox 1100 oxygen gas analyser is the company’s most cost-effective and versatile range of gas analysers fitted with either zirconia or electrochemical type gas sensor.
The zirconia oxygen sensor is the most common solution providing fast and accurate gas analysis over the range 1ppm to 30% O2 and is particularly suitable for aggressive industrial applications.
Cambridge Sensotec’s most cost effective gas analyser with thousands in circulation worldwide
- Choice of Zirconia or Electrochemical O2 sensor technology meaning more flexibility for the user
- Thanks to internal pressure technology, you can be assured of fast and accurate results every time
- Simple calibration procedure (with appropriate calibration gas) for after-sale longevity
- Low maintenance and long life sensor expectancy – standards expected from a high quality analyser
- Two fully programmable alarms with open or closed relay for a complete monitoring solution
- Fully programmable digital and analogue outputs to further enhance the Rapidox 1100’s versatility
- Software package includes full control of the analyser, live graphing & Excel compatible data-logging
- Operates on any worldwide mains voltage (90-260VAC) resulting in ease of use wherever you go
- Options of front or rear gas fittings and bezel mounts (specify on order)
- The choice between a long-life variable speed pump or vacuum ejector option
- For more peace of mind, a password protection feature comes as standard
- Complies with EMC Directive 2004 / 108 / EC. UL/ETL Certification Number: UL-61010-1
The Rapidox 1100 can also be used to control an external proportional flow control valve (PFC) or a single solenoid relay using a remote signal output (RSO). These are particularly useful within inert gas blanketing applications, where the analyser can regulate the level of gas based on the measurement of oxygen via the PFC or RSO control function.
Contact us for more information.
- You May Also Like
- Product Enquiry