Please contact us for price & delivery time.
MP 065 E Standard Duty Diaphragm Pump by Welch
This MP 065 E standard duty diaphragm pump model is a high performance and easy-to-use solution for small bench top desiccators as it has a small footprint. With a total weight of 2.3 kg it is also portable. Further this model also provides a low sound level during operation with below 45 dB(A).
- Free Air Displacement: 0.7 m3/h (11.6 l/min)
- Ultimate Pressure: <100 mbar
- Intake Port: Hose Nozzle DN6 for Hose ID 6mm
- Outlet Port: Hose Nozzle DN6 for Hose ID 6mm with removable exhaust silencer
- Max. Outlet Pressure: 0.3 bar diff.
- Operating Temperature: +10 °C to +60°C
- Supply Voltage: 90 to 260V 50/60Hz
Non-chemical-resistant diaphragm pumps characterized by a compact design, long lifespan and oil-free evacuation are designed for aqueous and standard duty applications. The diaphragm series from Welch are well known for their quiet and smooth operation. This is a result of continuous product improvements and close relationships with our customers. With their low weight and compact design, users can easily move the pump and use it on different applications / locations.
Applications: Physical applications, Vacuum oven, Industrial application, Desiccation, Filtration, Gas sampling, Backing pump for turbomolecular pumps
Contact us for more information.