Please contact us for price & delivery time.
Bench-Top Fume Hood with Lamp & Blower with optional Carbon-filtered Enclosures, 45″Wx 25″Dx 41″H, EQ-FH-36 by MTI Corporation
The bench-top EQ-FH-36 fume hood cupboard provides a working space that minimizes the chance of damages from a hazardous situation. The fume hood is equipped with tempered glass with anti-shattering film, centrifugal fan blower, and vapor-proof low-voltage LED light. It is an ideal fume-hood for the material research lab to handle flammable or corrosive gasses. It is a 45-inch wide platform that can accommodate small-to-medium size ovens/furnaces.
- Ducted type fume hood
- Steel frame with tempered glass front & side panel
- Anti-shattering film on front glass panel: the film holds shattered glass in place to minimize damage from broken glass.
- Chemical-resistant laminate platform
- Fire retardant Compact Grade Laminate plates (Rear)
- 110V 60Hz
- 220V +/-10% Single Phase configuration is available at extra cost (>300W transformer is needed)
- Inline Centrifugal blower (ETL Listed)
- Flow Rate: CFM: 780
- Speed: RPM: 2480
- Power: 110V, 2.1Amps
- Fan Diameter: 10 inch
- Overall dimension: 47”W x 29”D x 59”H
- Interior chamber dimension: 45”W x 25”D x 41”H
- Front opening dimension: 40”W x 28”H
- low-voltage, spark-free light
Two Power Plugs are installed on the hood
10″ horse-port ( the horse pipe is not included )
- If your lab required to reduce the airflow needed, you may need to limit the door height (sash height for example 18″) during operation. Please email us before ordering, we could add a height limit for the fume hood.
- For CVD and hydrogen furnace, you may place furnaces into the fume hood for better safety
Contact us for more information.