Please contact us for price & delivery time.
ENERDry Transformer Dry-Out System
ENERVAC – Transformers and its paper insulation have a primary enemy – Water. Water can be removed from a transformer using a vacuum dehydration process. Now, however an easier and less expensive method can be used to remove the water from the transformer oil and its paper insulation.
Transformers that have 5% moisture or higher can be dried to acceptable levels without taking the transformer out of service.
- Extends service life of transformer by extending the service life of the insulating system (paper and oil)
- Transformer remains in service during processing (no lost revenue due to down time)
- Reduced cost relative to other processes
- Does not remove dissolved gas from transformer oil, allowing dissolved gas analysis (DGA) to give advanced notice of other potential problems in the system.
- Transformer Oil Level Monitoring System (TOLMS)
- Hygrometer – Oil Hygrometer sensor for measurement of moisture level in the oil (PPM)
- Touch screen interface with data logger with “PPM
- Trend” tool for monitoring moisture content over time.
- E-mail /SMS alarm messages
- Remote Monitoring of PPM Trend chart
Contact us for more information.