We are updating our prices. Please email or call 1800 559 988 to place your orders. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
E2M12 Clean Application Oil Drain Kit
Three types of oil drain kit are suitable for use with the EMF Oil Mist Filters:
- EMF Clean Application Oil Drain Kits continuously return the oil trapped in the EMF Oil Mist Filter to the pump. You cannot use a Continuous Oil Drain Kit if you use the pump in processes in which condensible vapours or sodium azides are pumped.
- EMF Gas Ballast Oil Drain Kits continuously return the oil trapped in the EMF Oil Mist Filter to the pump.
When fitted, the pump will operate as if the gas ballast control is in position II.
- EMF Gravity Oil Drain Kits return the oil trapped in the EMF Oil Mist Filter to the pump when the pump is at
ultimate vacuum or is switched off. Oil is not returned to the pump when gas-ballast is on or when the pump
is pumping down to ultimate vacuum. You can continue to use the gas ballast control on the pump when you
have fitted an EMF Gravity Oil Drain Kit
Returns oil continuously to the gas ballast of the pump. These conserve the pump oil, by returning the oil trapped in the mist filter to the pump. The gas ballast oil return kit, for example, allows extended operation of the pump with gas ballast.
- Suitable for Edwards RV3 to RV12, Speedivac 2 and E2M0.7 to E2M12 pumps
- High quality parts
- EM/EMF Clean Application Oil Return
- Product ID: A50419000
Edwards genuine spare parts are produced to the same high standards and specifications as their production pumps, ensuring that you enjoy reliable service for years to come and helping to provide a lower life cycle cost.
AVT Services check, test, repair and refurbish Edwards vacuum pumps.
Contact us for more information.
Pictures shown are for illustration purpose only
- You May Also Like
- Product Enquiry