We are updating our prices. Please email or call 1800 559 988 to place your orders. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Duxseal 1LB Pack
Duxseal is a multi-purpose sealing and caulking compound with excellent adhesion and shape retention. It has a heavy, putty-like consistency and will remain pliable and usable even when exposed to air over a long period of time. It can be used in cold weather, wet weather, and in temperatures up to about 51
It helps prevent gas leakage and infiltration from leaky gas mains and other underground sources, when used around cable openings at the base of fire boxes, traffic lights, street lights and similar electric utility fixtures. Duxseal is not recommended as an electrical insulation.
- Easily formed with thumb pressure
- Excellent adhesion and shape retention
- Handles like putty — easy to apply and easy to remove
- Non-asbestos, inert fiber and non-drying synthetic oil based compound
- Will not support a flame
- Insoluble in water and unaffected by moisture, ordinary gases, and condensates
Duxseal also is used extensively to seal:
- Cracks in brick and concrete work
- Potheads, bushings and terminal boxes
- Leaky seams in hot air and air conditioning ducts
- Steel piping to provide corrosion protection, where concrete slab cracks and needs reinforcing
- Around steel conduits where they enter an exposed junction box
Product ID#: d01045411
Contact us for more information.
- You May Also Like
- Product Enquiry