We are updating our prices. Please email or call 1800 559 988 to place your orders. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Basic Research Benchtop Freeze Dryer LyoQuest by Telstar
Base + Manifold only
The LyoQuest laboratory freeze dryers are designed to be a multipurpose unit in the research and development field. It is a small freeze dryer, more robust and compact than most but in spite of its small size has an unbeatable capacity. A state-of-the-art control system and a range of specially designed accessories make the LyoQuest a benchmark in its category.
- Benchtop Freeze Dryer LyoQuest unit suitable for laboratories: compact and easy to install.
- Technical reliability and excellent performance: 8.7 kg condenser capacity.
- Flexible to use; option for adapter manifolds; option for connection of different types of chambers.
- Robustness: solidly designed laboratory equipment. On a functional level cooling management ensures optimum performance. Easy to clean. Chamber in stainless steel.
- Reliable operation: control system fully re-engineered with new options.
- Flexible use: with a touch screen user interface.
- Possibility to save the work carried out and to export data to other platforms (Excel) with the LyoLogger data acquisition software.
- Double stage vacuum pump with gas ballast and safety valve to isolate the pump from the system, so avoiding oil back streaming. An exhaust filter is included in the pump.
- Refrigerating system. Cascade system. Coil type condenser. The system includes two hermetic compressors with cascade mounting with suitable safety devices. Refrigerating fluids are CFC free.
- Control unit with digital display and friendly user touch screen.
Contact us for more information.