Please contact us for price & delivery time.
Basic Research Freeze Dryer LyoAlfa by Telstar
The LyoAlfa laboratory freeze dryers are particularly suitable for research centres requiring greater freeze drying capacity. This freeze dryer comes as a console and is mounted on casters which makes it easy to install. The unit is very flexible, allowing for the simultaneous freeze drying of bottles, vials or bulk products through the connection of different manifold systems or a chamber.
- Unit suitable for laboratories: easy to install.
- Technical reliability and excellent performance: 22 kg condenser capacity.
- Flexible to use; option for adapter manifolds; option for connection of different types of chambers.
- Robustness: solidly designed laboratory equipment. On a functional level cooling management ensures optimum performance. Easy to clean. Chamber in stainless steel.
- Flexible use: with a touch screen user interface.
- Double stage vacuum pump with gas ballast and safety valve to isolate the pump from the system, avoiding oil back streaming. An exhaust filter is included in the pump.
- Refrigerating system. Cascade system. Coil type condenser. The system includes two hermetic compressors with cascade mounting and suitable safety devices. Refrigerating fluids are CFC free.
- Control unit with digital display and friendly user touch screen.
- Easy to start-up and use; plug and play freeze-dryer; simple electrical connection to the network.
- Condenser at -55ºC and -85ºC. Total condenser capacity: more than 22kg.
- Heating system for the shelves included up to 70ºC.
- System control by PLC + touch-screen;
- Features: condenser temperature, shelves temperature, 2 product temperatures, pressure value, process time, alarms & events, recipes, user friendly interface.
- Air cooled for compressors.
- Vacuum pump inside the cabinet.
Basic Research Freeze Dryer LyoAlfa comes with a two-stage vacuum pump located inside the console.
All the critical parts are made out of AISI 316L stainless steel.
The easy-to-use control system can display the condenser temperature and the vacuum level at all times, as well as enabling adjustment of the shelf temperature when coupled to a drying chamber.
Contact us for more information.
- You May Also Like
- Product Enquiry
Please enter your enquiry details below and we will get back shortly.