We are updating our prices. Please email or call 1800 559 988 to place your orders. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Apiezon W100 Wax 250g Tin
- Hydrocarbon wax designed for sealing joints of a permanent nature
- Medium Hardness Vacuum Sealant / Mounting Wax
- Apiezon W100 Wax can be applied at lower temperatures and are softer than Wax W when set.
- Application temperature and softens at around 50 to 60°C, becoming liquid at 110°C
- Lower melting temperature of the softer waxes makes them useful where components that need sealing are more sensitive to high temperature and hence cannot be exposed to the 130°C application temperature of Wax W
- The softer waxes can act to dampen any movement, thus preventing cracking or damage to the glassware or substrate that might occur if the more rigid Wax W was used.
Why Use Apiezon Waxes?
- Versatile products suitable for a multitude of uses
- Etch resist (Wax W only)
- First-rate vapour pressure characteristics
- High purity combined with powerful ‘gettering’ & clean meltdown properties
- Excellent waterproof media
- Easy to use and to remove
- 10 year shelf life
The Apiezon range of vacuum greases, oils, waxes and sealing compound are sold through a comprehensive worldwide distribution network.
AVT Services is proud to represent Apiezon.
Product ID#: A02301013
Contact us for more information.