$275.00 (ex GST)
Apiezon M Grease 100g Tube
Apiezon M Grease is a silicone- and halogen-free high vacuum grease and is ideally suited to all manner of high vacuum applications. Its inherent versatility means M Grease is also frequently used for non-vacuum purposes in both scientific and industrial settings and it is approved for use by NATO.
Apiezon M Grease is designed for use in high vacuum environments at ambient temperatures (generally between 10 to 30°C / 50 to 86°F). If you are looking for a grease capable of performing at higher temperatures, Apiezon AP101 or Apiezon H Grease may be more appropriate.
Apiezon M Grease: High Vacuum Grease Properties
Apiezon M Grease 100g tube is a silicone- and halogen-free high vacuum grease which:
- does not suffer from contamination problems associated with silicone based greases such as ‘creep’ or ‘carry over’
- provides excellent lubrication
- is recommended for use at ambient temperatures
- exhibits a vapour pressure of 1.7 x 10-9 Torr at 20°C
- has built-in radiation resistance
- has powerful ‘gettering’ action, meaning it absorbs potentially harmful grease and chemical impurities on metal and glass surfaces
- is easy to clean and remove as it is soluble in hydrocarbon solvents
Product ID#: H02301040
AVT Services is proud to represent Apiezon.
Contact us for more information.
1 in stock
- You May Also Like
- Product Enquiry
Please enter your enquiry details below and we will get back shortly.