We are updating our prices. Please email or call 1800 559 988 to place your orders. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Please contact for product availability
Apiezon H Grease 25g tube
Apiezon H Grease is a silicone-free high vacuum grease perfectly suited for use at high temperatures in both scientific and industrial applications. H Grease has exceptional ‘stiction’ and thermal conduction properties and has gained prestigious approvals from a variety of international organisations, including BAE Systems, the European Space Agency and NASA.
Apiezon H Grease: High Temperature Vacuum Grease Properties
Apiezon H Grease 25g tube is a silicone-free high temperature vacuum grease which:
- performs well under a wide range of temperatures, from -10 to +240°C, and retains its optimum consistency at temperatures between +10 and +110°C
- rather than melting, actually becomes stiffer as temperature increases and therefore is not recommended for highly stressed bearings
- has excellent heat transfer properties
- conducts heat away from the site of operation, reducing the danger of overheating and damaging heat-sensitive components
- exhibits good ‘stiction’ or sticking power
- has powerful ‘gettering’ action, meaning it absorbs potentially harmful grease and chemical impurities on metal and glass surfaces
- is easy to clean and remove as it is soluble in hydrocarbon solvents
- exhibits a vapour pressure of 1.7 x 10-9 Torr at 20°C
Product ID#: H11150001
AVT Services is proud to represent Apiezon.
Contact us for more information.