We are updating our prices. Please email or call 1800 559 988 to place your orders. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Apiezon AP101 Grease 50g tube
Apiezon AP101 is a silicone-free, excellent general purpose, hydrocarbon grease, which is intended for a variety of industrial and scientific applications.
Apiezon AP101 is a specialist, anti-seize vacuum grease, containing PTFE, which confers superior anti-seize properties providing glass and metal surfaces with long-lasting lubrication and protection from fusing and corrosion.
Apiezon AP101: Anti-Seize Vacuum Grease Properties
Apiezon AP101 50g tube is a silicone-free anti-seize vacuum grease which:
- is ideally suited for use in low to medium vacuum ranges having a vapour pressure of <10-5 Torr at 20°C
- has anti-seize properties, making it an effective protector and lubricant for metal surfaces which may be subject to seizure or corrosion
- is a critical lubricant
- is insoluble in most solvents, is resistant to water, alcohols, ketones and esters
- resists attack from aqueous acid and alkali solutions, alcoholic alkali solutions and corrosive gases.
- is suitable for use over a wide temperature range
- does not suffer from contamination problems associated with silicone based greases such as ‘creep’ or ‘carry over’
- is easy to clean and remove using hot water and an aqueous glassware detergent or hydrocarbon solvents
Product ID#: H02301044
AVT Services is proud to represent Apiezon.
Contact us for more information.