Please contact us for price & delivery time.
Automated air displacement pipetting module available with or without control electronics and pressure sensor.
- Automated air displacement pumps / pipettor module with high resolution encoder for dependable step loss detection
- Horizontal and vertical mounting configurations
- Compact design
- Available in 50 µL, 250 µL, and 1000 µL volumes
- Optional pressure sensor and control electronics
- Prevention of cross contamination and carryover during sample transfer and reagent aliquoting
- No tubing and priming required
- Custom tip adaptors, orientations and sizes to fit your instrument design
- Optional tip adaptor and disposable tips
Air-Z Flex – Air Displacement Pumps by TriContinent
TriContinent air displacement pumps are designed to provide a seamless integration experience. They can be equipped with integrated tip ejection, an automatic liquid level detector, a full range of tip volumes, tip blockage detection, motor step loss feedback and more. Our air displacement pipetting modules are available with or without control electronics and a pressure sensor for pressure monitored pipetting, detecting tip blockage
TriContinent pipetting pumps are manufactured to comply with ISO 13485 certification guidelines and follow industry-standard protocols to offer plug-and-play compatibility. Thanks to their lightweight and compact size, they allow you to save space and simplify the design of your OEM instrument. Sample transfers or reagent aliquoting can be done accurately and precisely, eliminating cross-contamination and carryover.
Contact us for more information.
- You May Also Like
- Product Enquiry